Sunday 30 January 2011


Yesterday a friend took me to Spoon Cafe on Nicholson Street. Before starting my job here at The Red Door, I was away from Edinburgh for a year. It is fun discovering the new places that have opened up during my time away. Lots of hidden gems.
I remembered Spoon Cafe from it's former location on Blackfriars Street - my, have they grown! It is spacious, beautifully decorated and they do a tasty bacon sarnie. Oh and a particular mention must be given to their crockery, it very nearly ended up in my handbag.
If you have recommendations of places I should go and investigate please email them to me - rachel@edinburghart.com

1 comment:

Jujube said...

Hi
I have been reading your blog for sometime. And today the gallery is on Hong Kong newspaper :)

Congrats

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple_sub/art_main.php?iss_id=20110201&sec_id=12187369&art_id=14930881