July 1st to 31st is Indie Retailer Month and The Red Door Gallery is celebrating by teaming up with our rather inspirational neighbours independent shops, cafes and the Greater Grassmarket team to bring you one of the most straight forward competitions of all time.
There is so much on offer here in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town that we just want you to come and take a look! As you meander along, just send out a wee tweet to your favourite businesses, maybe include a wee snap of your most coveted items. This will give the business a ‘lil Twitter boost and is an excellent way for you to support the local traders, shops, cafes, bars and galleries who help keep your city interesting, yet doesn’t cost you a penny!
As a thank you, you will be entered into a prize draw, the winner will receive £250 to spend in the Greater Grassmarket Area – we’d all quite like that! Even if you don’t win, perhaps your palls will take the hint come birthday time!
The competition rules area as follows:
- One entry per Twitter account per Greater Grassmarket business. To get more entries, you must tweet to more businesses in the Greater Grassmarket area
- Both the business twitter handle and the hashtag must be included for the tweet to be a valid entry eg #IndieGrassmarket and @RedDoor_Gallery
- Entries will be accepted from 1st – 31st July (Independent Retailer Month)
- The £250 prize can be spent in any of the Greater Grassmarket businesses on a date agreed with the Greater Grassmarket BID management.
- By entering, permission is given to use messages for marketing purposes and the prize winner gives permission to use them and their day out for marketing purposes.
Compeition to win a £250 shopping trip!