Wednesday 16 February 2011




Twit - twoo! Yesterday saw the very exciting arrival of 'Owls Go Hoot' at The Red Door. I have been an admirer of these beautiful cards and postcards for sometime now and it is so nice to see them sitting on our shelves.
I asked the little lady behind these designs to tell us a wee bit about herself. Here's what she had to say - 
"My name is Natalie, I'm a graphic artist and run a small paper and hand-crafted goods business called Owls Go Hoot. I create all my prints, cards and stationary using my own designs and illustrations, as well as my own fabric and textiles. I'm greatly inspired by 1920's/30's graphics, Inuit art and Scandinavian design which is almost always reflected somewhere in my work."
A fine addition to The Red Door.
cards (£2.50) and postcard sets (£4.50) available now in store.

No comments: